Enroll at New Albany Plain Local Schools
IMPORTANT! Please have all supporting documents ready to upload before you begin the online enrollment process. Enrollment applications that are incomplete will automatically be deleted 14 days from the start date of the enrollment process.
While we are committed to working with families to enroll students in New Albany Plain Local Schools,
we may hold or deny any enrollment application that appears to be fraudulent.
Note for Incoming Kindergarten Families: If your child attended preschool at NAPLS this year (2023-2024)
you do not need to go though the enrollment process again. It was completed when you enrolled in Preschool.
To complete the online enrollment process, you will need:
- Previous school experience information, which includes the name, address and phone number of the last school (including pre-school) that your student has attended.
- The name and contact number of two emergency contacts (other than parent/guardian(s)).
- Your student’s detailed health information to be provided confidentially to the school nurse.
- If applicable, custody information regarding your student (for example, situations involving divorce or grandparent custody). Supporting documentation can be uploaded during your on-line enrollment process.
- Supporting documents for enrollment are uploaded as you complete forms for enrollment. (click here for list)
I want to enroll my child and I have other children that are currently enrolled at NAPLS.
I want to enroll my child again in NAPLS. They attended NAPLS in the past.
Please contact our District Registrar at email@example.com to reactivate your previous enrollment. Make sure to include in your email: student's full name, date of birth, incoming grade and current address.
I want to enroll my child(ren) in NAPLS. My family and child(ren) are new to NAPLS.