Kindergarten Registration for 2021-2022 School Year
Kindergarten Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year Is Now Open.
Learn more below and review the steps listed to prepare for the online process.
Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions about the All-Day Kindergarten program.
It is with great pleasure that we welcome your child to Kindergarten at New Albany-Plain Local Schools for the 2021-2022 academic year! We look forward to an educational and enriching Kindergarten year for your child at the New Albany Early Learning Center.
Your child is eligible to begin Kindergarten at New Albany-Plain Local Schools for the 2021-2022 school year if your child will be five years old on or before August 1, 2021 and meets the residency requirements.
New Albany-Plain Local Schools will offer a tuition-based, all-day Kindergarten program for 2021-2022. You can find details about the program from ELC Principal, Michelle Levero here.
For the latest news from the New Albany Early Learning Center, visit the ELC Facebook page.
February 22, 2021 - July 16, 2021
Online registration opens on February 22, 2021.
To complete the online enrollment process, you will need:
- Previous school experience information, which includes the name, address and phone number of the last school (including pre-school) that your student has attended.
- The name and contact number of two emergency contacts (other than parent/guardian(s)).
- Your student’s detailed health information to be provided confidentially to the school nurse.
- If applicable, custody information regarding your student (for example, situations involving divorce or grandparent custody). Supporting documentation will be collected by New Albany-Plain Local Schools later in the enrollment process.
- Supporting documents (click here for list) for enrollment are uploaded as you complete forms for enrollment.
Follow the steps below to register for Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 School Year.
Step 1 - Apply for Enrollment
**Returning students: If you have previously enrolled in New Albany Schools, please email the the district registrar at: email@example.com. Please include the student's name in the email and you will be contacted via email with further instructions on how to enroll your student.**
The Application for Enrollment Form can be accessed by clicking on the image above.
Step 2 - Create a PowerSchool Account
Parents/Guardians will receive an email within 24 business hours after submitting the Application for Enrollment Form. This email will contain information about creating a PowerSchool account. Parents/Guardians will use this PowerSchool Account to access and complete the required enrollment forms. This PowerSchool account will also be used by Parents/Guardians to access student grades, attendance, transportation, and other information in the future. Click on image above to create your PowerSchool account.
Step 4 - Completion of Enrollment
Registration is now complete for families enrolling in 1/2 day kindergarten.ALL-DAY KINDERGARTEN: To be guaranteed a spot in All-Day Kindergarten, you must have all PowerSchool forms completed, documents uploaded, and submit your tuition agreement and first payment of $1808.00 by March 5, 2021. Payment will not be accepted until these steps are completed. Your cashed check or online deposit will be confirmation of your spot in All-Day Kindergarten.