Welcome to the Primary School PTO!
The New Albany Primary School PTO works as a partner with the administrators, faculty and staff to ensure that the Primary School continues to be a great place for our children to grow and learn.
Our mission is to supplement and enrich the educational experience of all students attending the New Albany Primary School. Our organization coordinates fundraising and volunteer efforts that directly benefit the school and students. Our PTO purchases and supports activities and school enhancements that would not be covered by the school budget. Becoming a member is a great way to become involved and support your child's school. We are a 501(c)3 organization and your membership is tax deductible.
Use the links to the left to access more information about the New Albany Primary School Parent Teacher Organization. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com
Upcoming PTO Events
Join the Primary PTO Today!Pay online with your PayForIt.net account.Click on "Fundraiser" to select any and all grade level PTO memberships. Have children in multiple buildings? No problem! Use PayForIt.Net and join each PTO with one payment!
Swipe your credit card with SquareAttend a Primary PTO event and swipe your credit card via square to join or make a donation.Print out the form and return with cash or check made payable to the NAPS PTO and send it to your child's school building:New Albany Primary Elementary
87 North High Street
New Albany, Ohio 43054
The Eagle Wellness Ninja Challenge is coming to the Primary School!
In partnership with the Intermediate School, help us raise funds for enhancements to new Primary and Intermediate playgrounds being constructed this summer! Students raising funds for the challenge, occurring during their wellness classes, can earn “surprise” prize bags with 100% of the proceeds going to the new playground – thanks to the support of Clark Family Dental and Shirck Orthodontics!
Coach Todd and Coach Reichard have worked hard to develop exciting “challenges” for the students to perform as a team in their wellness classes from February 13th to the 26th. Additionally, E + R = O concepts, such as sportsmanship and teamwork, will be discussed.
Our fundraising goal is $40,000. 100% of the proceeds will go toward the playground.
- Each student that raises $100 or more will pick *two* super “surprise” bags, which may include slime, squishies and other surprises PLUS One MEGA “surprise” bag, which may include a stuffed animal or small toy!
- Each student that raises $60 will pick *two* super “surprise” bags
- Each student that raises $30 will pick *one* super “surprise” bag
- EVERY student will receive a Challenge t-shirt, courtesy of Clark Family Dental & Shirck Orthodontics!
- Special prizes will be awarded to classes with the fastest time and most donations!
- Also, every student who secures a donation will be entered in a drawing to win a free, unlimited monthly pass to Movement Lab Ohio, a Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course gym ($190 value)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.