Effective immediately the New Albany Schools Administration Office located at 55 N. High Street, New Albany Ohio, will be open to the public for fingerprinting as follows:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Persons who need to obtain a background check and be fingerprinted must be prepared with the following information and items prior to arriving at the Administrative Office.
- Know whether you need a BCII ($40) or FBI ($40) background check or both ($75).
- Will need to inform our office what reasons codes must be used for each check. Our office does not assume responsibility for the code used as it may vary based on the institution.
- Bring exact cash or personal check made payable to "New Albany Plain Local Schools" Credit or Debit cards are not accepted.
- Bring a valid driver's license or other photo I.D.
- Complete the "Background Check Request" form below and bring with you for fingerprinting.
If you have questions, please contact Catherine Neff, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are wanting to obtain a background check for volunteering, please click here to apply online. Do not use the form below.