About Store it Safe
Store It Safe Adolescent Suicide Prevention Program
REVERSING THE TREND OF IRREVERSIBLE ACTIONS
Store It Safe is a unique partnership of healthcare providers, firearm safety experts, and community organizations established to keep children safe from unintentional firearm deaths and teens safe from suicide by firearms. Our goal is to inform families of risks so they can keep their teens safe.
- Store It Safe Program page: http://ohioaap.org/sisteen.
- Educational handouts & rack cards for
- Providers: http://ohioaap.org/wp-content/
- Parents & caregivers: http://ohioaap.org/wp-content/
- Teens: http://ohioaap.org/wp-content/
- Online education module: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
The Ohio AAP Spring Meeting will be cover teen mental health, depression, and the Store It Safe program in more detail.
Ohio AAP Spring Education Meeting
April 23, 2021: 12:00 pm-3:15 pm
Ohio Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
94-A Northwoods Blvd. Columbus, Ohio 43235 • p. 614.846.6258 • f. 614.846.4025
Contact Melissa Wervey Arnold, Ohio AAP Chief Executive Officer, at via email or (614) 846-6258 to learn about becoming involved with the Foundation Pillar of the Ohio AAP