The Eagle Wellness Ninja Challenge is coming to the Intermediate School!
In partnership with the Primary School, help us raise funds for enhancements to new Primary and Intermediate playgrounds being constructed this summer! Students raising funds for the challenge, occurring during their wellness classes, can earn “surprise” prize bags with 100% of the proceeds going to the new playground – thanks to the support of Hines Little Smiles and Shirck Orthodontics!
Our wonderful Wellness Coaches have worked hard to develop exciting “challenges” for the students to perform as a team in their wellness classes from February 10th to the 14th. Additionally, E + R = O concepts, such as sportsmanship and teamwork, will be discussed.
Our fundraising goal is $40,000. 100% of the proceeds will go toward the playground.
- Each student that raises $100 or more will pick *two* super “surprise” bags, which may include slime, squishies and other surprises PLUS One MEGA “surprise” bag, which may include a stuffed animal or small toy!
- Each student that raises $60 will pick *two* super “surprise” bags
- Each student that raises $30 will pick *one* super “surprise” bag
- EVERY student will receive a Challenge t-shirt, courtesy of Clark Family Dental & Shirck Orthodontics!
- Special prizes will be awarded to classes with the fastest time and most donations!
- Also, every student who secures a donation will be entered in a drawing to win a free, unlimited monthly pass to Movement Lab Ohio, a Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course gym ($190 value)
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.