You Would Never Guess
- We have a Beagle/Boston Terrier mix (a Boglen Terrier) named Luna. We got her from a rescue called Beagles ‘R Us, when she was 12 weeks old. She is now almost two, loves to "talk" to us and anyone else she meets, and will never turn down a chance to play with or lick you.
- I was the third generation of my family to go to Capital. My grandfather was even a music professor there and director of the Chapel Choir.
- In high school, I placed second for a solo performance in a national vocal competition.
- I met my husband thanks to the Ohio State Marching Band.
- I am a third generation teacher. My parents were both teachers, and so were my dad's parents.
- I want to visit as much of the USA as I can with my family. There is so much beauty to explore!
- Movie: Disney Movies
- Fiction Book: Harry Potter Series
- Non-Fiction Book: Kid President
- Colors: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow (it changes all the time!)
- Drink: Unsweet Iced Tea
- Season: Fall
- Fast Food: Panera, Starbucks
- Subject: Reading
- Store: Amazon, Target
- Sweet: Dark Chocolate
- Restaurant: Rusty Bucket, Red Robin
- Flower: Tulips, Sunflowers
- Places to Visit: Disney