Document Verification Appointment
Once you complete and submit the online enrollment forms you will receive an email notification directing you to schedule a Document Verification Appointment for March 12 or 13, 2020 at the New Albany Plain Local Schools Annex Building, 79 N. High Street, New Albany. Please plan on at least 15 minutes for your appointment and bring the required documents to the appointment.
Click here for a printable checklist of district enrollment requirements.
Please park in front of the Annex or in the small lot directly to the right of the building. You will be entering the Annex building through the front (east) doors (signs will be posted).
- $375 Non-Refundable Deposit (This will be applied to your final trimester tuition payment)
- Please have your supporting documents ready to be copied by the staff upon your arrival at the Annex Building.
- Gas or electric bill (unpaid/current original)
- Plus one of the following:
- Mortgage deed signed or Apartment Lease (list all occupants)
- Real Estate Tax Statement
- Voter Registration Card
- Form #5111 F10 or Form #5111 F2 (see enrollment packet)
- Original birth certificate with raised seal (or passport)
- Two proofs of New Albany School District residency
- Immunization records
- Custody papers (if applicable) - Entire document is required by state law
- Parent Identification (Driver’s License or Passport)
- You will also sign the District Enrollment Requirement Form.
Learn more: "What do I need to bring to enroll my child?" and other Frequently Asked Questions.