Pre-Registration Process with GoSignMeUp
Parents will need to visit the GoSignMeUp (GSMUP) website and follow the instructions below.
Create an Account
- Click on create an account
- Enter all the required information for your child
*enter PK2020 in the required PowerSchool ID field
** In the “Required Information Box” select “other” for each required answer
***Ignore the sections referencing Eagles Nest/Day Camp.
Browse & Choose Preschool Program Option (Available on January 13, 2020 at 9am)
- Click on the name of the preschool program you wish to pre-register for your child
- Morning Preschool
- Afternoon Preschool
- All Day Preschool
- Check the box under the prerequisite section
- Click “Add to cart”
- Click “Checkout”
- Review your order
- Click “Proceed to Payment”
- Enter your payment information *If you are waitlisted, please see instructions below for payment information
- Place Order Now
If you secured a space you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for the next step, online enrollment. Please read the email closely. If you did not receive any email, please contact Ginger Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the program fills all available spots, parents will have the option to be placed on a wait list that will have a set number of spaces. Parents should follow the steps to pre-register but when checking out select the “Preschool Waitlist” payment option. If a space becomes available, you will receive a confirmation email. At that time you will need to log into your GoSignMeUp account and submit your pre-registration fee. Your space is not secure until the non-refundable pre-registration fee is submitted.
- Once the options are full, the site will list “wait list” as the only option to pre-register.
- Once the waitlist is full, the site will say program is closed