Graduation Honors for the Class of 2020 and beyond:
- One Valedictorian with the highest GPA and one Salutatorian with the second highest GPA in the Senior Class will be recognized.
- A three-tiered Honors System consisting of Cum Laude (with honor), Magna Cum Laude (with high honor), and Summa Cum Laude (with highest honor). The applicable GPA's for each of these honors are listed below.
Cum Laude Recognition System:
- Cum Laude - awarded to students with grade point average of 3.85 - 3.99
- Magna Cum Laude - awarded to students with grade point average of 4.00 - 4.29
- Summa Cum Laude - awarded to students with grade point average of 4.30 or higher
Honors Diploma Options
High school students can gain state recognition for exceeding Ohio’s graduation requirements through an honors diploma. Students challenge themselves by taking and succeeding at high-level coursework and in real-world experiences. Click here for more information regarding Honors Diploma Options. NAHS students have the opportunity to choose to pursue one of five honors diplomas:
- Academic Honors Diploma
- Career Tech Honors Diploma
- STEM Honors Diploma
- Arts Honors Diploma* 6. Social Science
- Civic Engagement Honors Diploma
*includes dance, drama/theatre, music and visual art.