Student Withdrawal Notice Form

  • This form must be completed in order to withdrawal a student from New Albany - Plain Local Schools

Change of Address Request Form

  • For a change of address request, parents please complete the form in the PowerSchool account. Login to PowerSchool, click on Forms, and then select the Change of Address Request form. Here is the link to the PowerSchool parent site

    Change of Address Powerschool