PTO Merit Awards
Each year, The Parent Teacher Organization provides the opportunity for senior students to apply for a Merit Award. These awards are funded by you – the parents, teachers, and students of New Albany High School who join PTO each year and support our programs like Supply Sale, Spirit Wear, and other programs throughout the year!
PTO Scholarship Opportunities for $1,000
- Jeffrey Stuart Memorial Award – In honor of a former teacher, this scholarship will be awarded to one student that exemplifies the same traits that Mr. Stuart valued and used as guidelines in his own life --- integrity, selflessness, resilience, ethical fortitude, and outstanding work ethic.
- PTO Merit Award – This scholarship will be awarded to four students that best describe how they have been influenced by their experience as a New Albany High School student.
- Current senior students accepted to an accredited educational program (university, college, technical or vocational school)
- No minimum GPA requirement
- No full scholarships from the college of choice
- No monetary awards from other local New Albany sources
- Contact the NAHS College Center for the application process
- Application deadline is April 1, 2019
- Scholarships awarded at the Evening of Excellence on May 22