Class of 2020
Modified Additional Graduation Options for the Class of 2020
Option 1: In addition to passing required courses and taking all seven required tests, students must meet at least two of the below options:
- GPA of 2.5 during the junior and senior years;
- Senior year capstone project (state defined);
- Work or community service totaling 120 hours (state defined);
- Earn three or more credits through College Credit Plus;
- Earn an industry-recognized credential;
- Earn credit and set scores on Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate exams;
- Earn a WorkKeys score of 3 on each test;
- Earn the OhioMeansJobs Readiness Seal.
Option 2: In addition to passing required courses and taking all seven required tests, students must finish a career-technical program and complete at least one of the below options:
- Earn proficient on all WebXams;
- Earn an approved industry-recognized credential;
- Complete 250 hours of workplace experience with positive evaluations.