Primary Benefits of the Win-Win Agreement
- To provide stable territorial boundaries for long-range educational planning.
- To allow school districts to predict more accurately the numbers of students they service, in order to hire teachers and staff.
- To allow suburban school district students who are now, due to annexation, living within Columbus city limits to remain in the suburban schools and continue to attend the districts that have always served them.
- To provide stability to the real estate market.
- To secure tax money collected from businesses, industry, and residents on annexed land to benefit the suburban school district in which they are located.