New Albany-Plain Local Schools
Financial Review & Reporting Committee
The Financial Review and Reporting Committee (FRRC) was formed by the Board of Education in May, 2010, and serves as an adviser to the Board of Education. It is comprised of five community members, two members of the Board of Education, the Treasurer, Superintendent, Director of Operations, and a representative from each of the District’s two labor organizations. As established by the Board of Education, the responsibilities of the committee include:
- Sharing business and financial best practices from the private and public sectors
- Reviewing financial forecasts and audit results
- Reviewing and providing feedback regarding expenditure practices
- Reviewing schedules of levies (timing, type, amounts)
- Reviewing and making recommendations regarding financial information that may impact the District's ability to meet its stated educational philosophy and goals.
2020-21 Meeting ScheduleThe committee meets at 8:30 a.m., unless otherwise noted. Meetings are held in the District Administrative Office at 55 N. High Street, New Albany, Ohio and are open to the public.
- Please note that the FRRC did not meet in 2020 due to COVID-19.
- The committee held a virtual meeting on May 10, 2021, the video is below.
Financial Review & Reporting Committee from New Albany - Plain Local Schools on Vimeo.