Service Learning at NAHS is Now Online!
Logging Your Hours
Once you’ve completed your registration and logged in (www.x2vol.com),
- You can submit hours by selecting "Add Hours", "Create New" and completing the form.
- Please be sure to include a phone number and an email for your contact. The person you add as your contact (an adviser/supervisor/leader with the organization at which you volunteered) will receive an email to verify your hours once you submit them.
- Once your contact verifies your hours Mr. McNichols will get a notice for a final approval. Sometimes your contact will need to be called to verify the hours and the service/non-profit status of the organization.
- Feel free to attach any documentation to your submission that you may have to help your contact and Mr. McNichols verify your hours. This is not required. (More on p.2)
- NOTE: It is preferred for you to submit your hours while you’re with your contact so they can verify them immediately. The biggest issue for most students is waiting until a later time to submit their hours and then their contact does not verify them and/or cannot be contacted.
Adding Your Reflection
- The system will require you to include a reflection of the hours before you submit them. This is basically a note to yourself, Mr. McNichols and potentially colleges about how the opportunity impacted you and how it helped the community.
BE SURE YOUR OPPORTUNITY IS APPROVED AS A SERVICE LEARNING OPPORTUNITY BEFORE YOU BEGIN VOLUNTEERING.
Thank you for your patience and communication as we continue to roll out this new system.
Mr. McNichols, Math Teacher, Service Learning Coordinator, F-201