The proposed start and ending times for 2021-2022 are:
All Day: 8:40 a.m. - 3:20 p.m., Monday through Friday
LOCATION: 5101 Swickard Woods Blvd., New Albany, OH 43054.
Class structure will be developed based on the needs of the classroom; each classroom will be designed for 3 to 4 year-olds and 4 to 5 year-olds. This will support the developmental age of children and the approaches to learning.
Class placement is limited and accepted based on age parameters in each classroom, the class structures, and the amount of spaces per classroom. Peer model spots in the program are first available to children currently enrolled.
Acceptance into the program will be on a first come, first served basis. Tuition payments will be structured as follows:
- Tuition rates for the 2021-2022 school year are based on an annual tuition of $6,825 that is divided into three payments.
- The $125 registration fee must be paid online during the registration process.
- The $375.00 deposit (non-refundable and applied to your last payment) must be submitted by March 19, 2021. Failure to pay the deposit by the given date will result in your child being withdrawn from the program and the district will move to the next student on the waitlist.
- The registration fee and deposit are non-refundable if your child withdraws from the program.
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $125.00 (Paid Online at Pre-registration)
Non-Refundable Deposit: $375.00 (Due March 19, 2021)
First Payment: $2,275.00 (Due June 1, 2021)
Second Payment: $2,275.00 (Due November 1, 2021)
Third Payment: $1,900.00 (Due February 1, 2022)
How to make a tuition payment:
- Pay by check (payable to NAPLS) – check can be mailed or delivered to the Early Learning Center, 5101 Swickard Woods Blvd, New Albany, Ohio 43054
- New for 2021-2022! Information regarding online tuition payments will be sent to families via email upon confirmation of enrollment. IMPORTANT! Please note that there is a 3.9% credit card processing fee for all online payments.