ACT Test Prep Resources
* Option 2: College Sense ACT Preparation Seminar is now open to Sophomores. Seminar occurs next week on Wednesday, February 21. Deadline to register has been extended for this opportunity until Friday, February 16.
All junior students will take the ACT on February 27, 2018. The district has made available two different ACT test prep opportunties for junior students. These prep classes are optional.
Option 1: ACT Review Course
- During a professional development day (School is not in session)
- February 20 - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- $59 cost
- Register through the Eagle Enrichment website. If you need assistance to register, please contact Annie Looker at 614-413-7103.
Option 2: College Sense ACT Preparation Seminar
- During the school day (School is in session; students will miss class)
February 21 - 8:00 a.m. - 2:40 p.m.
- $59 cost
- Register by downloading and turning in this form to the College Center in the E building Main Office. If you need assistance registering for the College Sense ACT Preparation Seminar, please contact Kim Kirtland at 614-413-8316.
Both prep courses will cover similar content to prepare students for the ACT test on February 27. We advise students interested in a prep class to choose one and not register for both.