Not Receiving Emails?
If you are not receiving emails from NAPLS please check the following:
1. Check your spam folder. Sometimes, an email provider will automatically send @napls.us emails to your junk/spam folder. You can add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contact to help your provider realize that the email is not spam.
2. Make sure the email you have listed in your PowerSchool parent portal account is accurate and updated. Our system pulls directly from PowerSchool so it is essential that you update your information.
3. Have you opted out of receiving emails? You can call us at 614-413-7115 to remove the block on your Blackboard account.
4. Did you turn off receving email notifications in your delivery preferences in your Blackboard account?
If none of these suggestions resolves the issue, please reach out to us so we can troubleshoot further.
Parents and/or Guardians registered in their student's PowerSchool account automatically receive district and building emails. Not receiving emails? Make sure your address is up to date in PowerSchool and you have not unsubcribed from our mailing list. Contact the communications office if you have a student enrolled and are not receiving emails.Not have students enrolled at NAPLS? You can still receive our district Newswire. Enter your e-mail address at the bottom of this page to receive weekly updates from New Albany-Plain Local Schools.PHONE/TEXT
NAPLS is now using Blackboard for our Mass Notification System. Notices such as school closings/delays, attendance, cafeteria balance and other district and school messages may be communicated via phone, email and text messaging.Blackboard uses data from PowerSchool. Any person marked as a guardian to a NAPLS student will have their phone number, cell phone number and email address used for notifications. It is important that parents/guardians verify and update their contact information in PowerSchool. Updates can be made by contacting our district registrar at email@example.com.
APPStay connected on your mobile device. Download the new NAPLS mobile APP today! Get the latest district and school news. Receive push notifications about breaking news, closures, weather delays and more. To download on your mobile device:
- Visit iTunes APP Store® or Google Play®
- Search "New Albany Plain Local Schools"
- Select the "New Albany Schools" App for FREE download
- Push notifications must be enabled to receive notifications
- No need to register, just skip to continue download
WEBSITE Our website, www.napls.us is the place for the most updated list of upcoming events, announcements, news, resources and information for New Albany-Plain Local Schools.SOCIAL MEDIAFollow our district and building principals as they share school events and news via Facebook and Twitter.