Middle School Timeline
- Read! There are many studies that show that students who read (whether magazines or classic literature) do better in school and on standardized tests.
- Try new activities. If you are an athlete, don't be afraid to try an academic activity. If you are a Power of the Pen student, don't be afraid to try a sport. You never know what you might enjoy or be good at until you try.
- Dive into your classes and seek enjoyment from your learning. Practice learning for joy, rather than learning for grades.
- Review the College Center website if you have an interest in looking at colleges and requirements for college.
- Do your best in school.
- Enjoy your middle school years!