In your SchooLinks account, go to College Application Manager. Add the colleges to which you're applying. If you are applying with the Common Application, you will need to complete your FERPA waiver (directions in SchooLinks). Once you've submitted your application, your transcript will be submitted automatically. If you have questions, reach out to your counselor.
Have a parent email your school counselor should you need a transcript sent to a summer program, employer or early college experience.
Graduates and Authorized Third Parties
For your convenience, former students and authorized third parties can now request transcripts and graduation verifications online through "Need My Transcript". Simply click on the link below to get started.
You will receive a confirmation email when your order is placed and a status update email once your request has been processed. Phone, mail, email and fax requests will not be processed.
What is FERPA?
FERPA is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
1. FERPA gives you the right to review confidential letters of recommendation under certain circumstances if:
- You are enrolled in college and that college saves the recommendations for enrolled students, or
- You are 18 or older
2. In the Common Application you'll be asked if you want to waive this right. Why would you want to do that?
- Waiving your right lets colleges know that you do not intend to read your recommendations, which helps reassure colleges that the letters are candid and truthful
- Some recommenders may refuse to write a letter for you uless you wiave your rights
- The college or university doesn't save recommendations post-matriculation (you can check if a school saves recommendations post-matriculation in the My Colleges tab.
FERPA waiver instructions
Signing the FERPA waiver
- Go to the Common Application
- Create an account at www.commonapp.org
- Go to College Search tab - add colleges that you're applying to
- Go to Education tab - add NAHS as your high school
- Go to My Colleges - assign recommenders and sign FERPA (see below for more information)
Log into SchooLinks
- Log into your SchooLinks account.
- From the home page, click on Colleges and select College Applications.
- On the left, look for the common app logo and click on Connect.
- Enter your Common App credentials and follow the prompts
- Click Connect.
We are not able to process your transcript request until you match your Common App and SchooLink accounts.