The New Albany-Plain Local School District is committed to creating a culture of accountability that achieves the best academic and developmental outcomes for each student.
Intermediate School News
Applying the R Factor is the focus of 2019-2020. The first topic is managing student stress and the district is bringing the Lead Faculty for Behavioral Science at Northeastern University in Boston, Dr. Kristen Lee Sept. 17.
The program is at full capacity for the 2019-2020 School Year. If you wish to add your student to a waitlist should space become available, please email Angela Steve, Coordinator of School- Age Child Care Programs at email@example.com.
NAPLS joins Columbus Metropolitan Library to encourage students to sign up for Summer Reading Challenge
NAPLS is encouraging families to help their children keep critical skills they learned during the school year by participating in the CML Summer Reading Challenge.
Action Needed Checklist
Parents - Please review the following to prepare for Back to School at NAIS. Direct links are provided below to complete the action needed items.
- View Principal Nowak's Welcome Message
- Log in to PowerSchool on or after August 7
- Verify information in all Ecollect forms, including student, parent and emergency contacts
- View Classroom Teacher Assignment
- View Bus Stop Information (if applicable)
- Plan for Transportation
- Bus, walk, bike, parent drop-off/pick-up
- Review Student Handbook
- Review School Start Times & Schedules
- Review Two-Hour Delay Schedule and Plan Ahead
- Submit Medication Forms (only if your child requires medication at school)
- Purchase School Supplies
- Deposit Funds in Student Lunch Account with PayForIt.net
- Join the NAIS PTO on-line at PayForIt.net
- Attend Open House on Wednesday, August 14
Intermediate Upcoming Events
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Grade 4 Curriculum Night
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Grade 5 Curriculum Night
September 2, 2019
September 3, 2019
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Grade 6 Curriculum Night
September 17, 2019
September 20, 2019
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Fall Festival - Grade 4
September 27, 2019
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Fall Festival - Grade 5
September 30, 2019
October 4, 2019
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Fall Festival - Grade 6
October 9, 2019
October 18, 2019
October 23, 2019