The New Albany-Plain Local School District is committed to creating a culture of accountability that achieves the best academic and developmental outcomes for each student.
Primary School News
Our local community partner Amazon Web Services will sponsor a Girls' Tech Day for Central Ohio in October. Girls' Tech Day, is a learning workshop emphasizing science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math (STEAM) for girls. The program is designed to help close the gender gap in technology by inspiring future builders, showcasing tech careers and women in the technology workforce, and introduce girls in underserved communities to STEM/STEAM. Click above to view details and to register.
The program is at full capacity for the 2019-2020 School Year. If you wish to add your student to a waitlist should space become available, please email Angela Steve, Coordinator of School- Age Child Care Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAPLS joins Columbus Metropolitan Library to encourage students to sign up for Summer Reading Challenge
NAPLS is encouraging families to help their children keep critical skills they learned during the school year by participating in the CML Summer Reading Challenge.
The annual Founders Day Primary Student Art Show is fast approaching! The art teachers need volunteers beginning Monday, May 13 through Tuesday, May 21. There are opportunities during the school day, after school and on the weekend. Read more to sign up.
Action Needed Checklist
Parents - Please review the following to prepare for Back to School at NAPS. Direct links are provided below to complete the action needed items.
- View Principal Smith's Welcome Message
- Log in to PowerSchool on or after August 7
- Verify information in all Ecollect forms, including student, parent and emergency contacts
- View Classroom Teacher Assignment
- View Bus Stop Information (if applicable)
- Plan for Transportation
- Bus, walk, bike, parent drop-off/pick-up
- Review Student Handbook
- Review School Start Times & Schedules
- Review Two-Hour Delay Schedule and Plan Ahead
- Submit Medication Forms (only if your child requires medication at school)
- Purchase School Supplies
- Deposit Funds in Student Lunch Account with PayForIt.net
- Join the NAPS PTO on-line at PayForIt.net
- Attend Open House on Wednesday, August 14
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Coffee & Conversation with NAPLS
September 30, 2019
October 9, 2019
October 18, 2019
October 23, 2019
November 8, 2019
November 13, 2019
November 27, 2019