OUR PURPOSEThe New Albany-Plain Local School District is committed to creating a culture of accountability that achieves the best academic and developmental outcomes for each student.
Early Learning Center News
NAPLS joins Columbus Metropolitan Library to encourage students to sign up for Summer Reading Challenge
NAPLS is encouraging families to help their children keep critical skills they learned during the school year by participating in the CML Summer Reading Challenge.
The program is at full capacity for the 2019-2020 School Year. If you wish to add your student to a waitlist should space become available, please email Angela Steve, Coordinator of School- Age Child Care Programs at email@example.com.
New Albany Early Learning Center opened the doors this week to invite grandparents of both preschool and kindergraten students to school. Grandparents enjoyed breakfast with their grand kids, shopped the book fair and toured the school and classrooms.
Registration for 2019-2020 School Year
Action Needed Checklist
Parents - Please review the following to prepare for Back to School at the ELC. Direct links are provided below to complete the action needed items.
- View Principal Unger's Welcome Message
- Log in to PowerSchool on or after August 7
- Verify information in all Ecollect forms, including student, parent and emergency contacts
- View Classroom Teacher Assignment
- View Bus Stop Information (if applicable)
- Schedule an Academic Assessment Appointment
- Link will be available below on August 7
- Plan for Transportation
- Bus, walk, bike, parent drop-off/pick-up
- Review Student Handbook
- Review School Start Times & Schedules
- Review Two-Hour Delay Schedule and Plan Ahead
- Submit Medication Forms (only if your child requires medication at school)
- Purchase School Supplies
- Deposit Funds in Student Lunch Account with PayForIt.net (All-Day PK & K Only)
- Join the ELC PTO on-line at PayForIt.net
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM Coffee & Conversation with NAPLS
September 30, 2019
October 9, 2019
October 18, 2019
October 22, 2019
October 23, 2019
November 8, 2019
November 13, 2019