Administration will interview the student or staff member who tested positive.
Sample Questions include:
- “What date did you receive your positive test result?” AND “When did your symptoms begin?"
- “Do you have any siblings that attend New Albany Schools?"
- “How do you get to school everyday?”
- “Other than the students assigned to sit around you, are there other students or staff that you might have had any close contact at any time?
- “Do you participate in any extracurricular activities, in season or out of season sports, clubs after school?”
Administration will compile a list of students and staff members that would be considered "exposed" and need to be quarantined and then communicate accordingly.