Eagles Soar - The All-Sports award, in its sixth year, goes to the school in each of the OCC's four divisions that performs the best in the conference's 16 common sports over the course of a school year.
Preliminary test results from the Ohio Dept. of Ed. indicate that 94% of third grade students passed the state administered test in the spring, the remaining 6% passed an alternative assessment.
NAHS & NAMS will shift the grade scale for students this fall. Building leaders have been working with staff & parents this past school year to research and develop the new scale.
Be a Hero. Read kicks off on Saturday, May 30 for another summer of reading fun! With another school year winding down, we’re gearing up for our annual Summer Reading Club.
6:30 PM Board of Education Work Session
6:30 PM Board of Education Meeting
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Back to School - Senior Schedule Pick Up (Please note times)
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Back to School - Junior Schedule Pick Up (Please note times)
6:30 PM Board of Educaton Work Session
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Back to School - Sophomore Schedule Pick Up (Please note times)