Monday, December 9, 2013
- The 2014 yearbook is now on sale. To order the book just go to the high school web page and find the link to Walsworth publishing. Do not delay! Order today!
- Attention any high school students interested in participating in next February’s Black History Month assembly, please stop by Dr. Bolden’s office or see Mrs. Leeman in the library in order to sign-up and get more information.
- Attention Junior Male Athletes the Handshake program is looking for interested students to apply for their mentorship opportunity. For more information and the application stop by the college center.
- The New Albany Drama Department will be holding auditions for its spring play The Laramie Project Cycle on Thursday, December 12th from 3:30 P.M. – 6 P.M. in the mini theatre. For the auditions, students need to prepare a 1-minute monologue from a play or musical. Callbacks will be held on Monday, December 16th from 3:30 P.M. – 6 P.M. Rehearsals for the production will begin at the end of January, and the performances are the first two weekends in April. Please see Mr. Lemberg in the mini theatre with any questions. We look forward to seeing many of you at the auditions!
- The Red Cross will be holding a blood drive at NAHS tomorrow. See Mrs. Bennett in room G-205 to sign up for a slot to donate. Remember that students must be 16 years old to donate. We need your help to donate to this worthy cause! Remember that your donation can save up to 3 lives!
- Jostens will be here to deliver class rings on Tuesday, December 17th during lunch periods. You will need to bring your final payment to pick up your ring. You can pay with check, cash or money orders made payable to Jostens. All invoices have been mailed to your home.
- New ring orders can be placed on this day too. Please bring your completed order form and deposit.
- Attention Sophomores: Pick up your Eastland/Fairfield application from Chad Myers, our rep from Eastland/Fairfield. Mr. Myers will be in the Cafeteria on Tuesday December 10 and Tuesday December 17th. He can answer any questions you may have.