Tuesday, May 21, 2013
- Any students in traveling to China next March should come to a parent meeting this Thursday at 6:00 in the Jefferson room. If you are unable to attend, please see Mrs. Sage for more information about the trip to China.
- All students who have registered for AP Physics or AP Physics Blended need to email Mr. Morris at morris.@napls.us sometime before the end of the school year to receive instructions for the summer assignment. Please include the title AP Physics in the subject line and include in your email the level of Math you have just completed this year. Again All students registered for AP Physics or AP Physics Blended must email Mr. Morris by the end of the school year.
- Students still needing to pick up their summer assignment for AP Psychology should see Mr. Mathews in room B100.
- All students interested in participating in the Ohio Model United Nations for next year need to attend a meeting tomorrow at 2:30 in Room J109. We will discuss what is expected of groups in terms of planning over the summer and provide information about next year’s conference. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Sycher in Room J109 as soon as possible. Thank you!
- Attention all students taking AP Microeconomics next year: There will be a meeting tomorrow in room K104 during House. Attend during your normal House period. The summer assignment and other important information will be discussed at this time. See Mrs. Milligan with any questions.
- If you are taking a KAP class next year you must turn in your completed application to your KAP instructor by Thursday!
- All students can return unneeded textbooks to the Upper Library through Friday, May 24.