The annual NAES Founders Day Student Art Show is Saturday, May 19 in the 2-5 dining hall. Every student in grades 2-5 should have a piece on display, so it’s quite an impressive exhibit! But the art teachers can’t do it alone. The Art Show would not be possible without the help of our wonderful volunteers. If you would like to donate an hour or two (or more!) of your time May 14-23, please contact art teacher Kristen Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-413-8618.
Volunteers are needed on the following days. Times may vary depending on the number of volunteers we get, so bring a friend!
- Mon, May 14-Wed, May 16—during the school day
- Wed, May 16—after school until around 6:00
- Friday, May 18—after school until around 5:00
- Saturday, May 19—4:45-6:00
- Monday, May 21—during the school day or after school
- Tuesday, May 22—during the school day or after school
- Wednesday, May 23—during the school day or after school