The New Year continues to bring many new students to our school. To keep all students safe, we have revised our drop-off procedures.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE CHANGES:
- Buses remain the safest form of student transportation. Please encourage your student(s) to ride the school bus.
- Beginning immediately, school doors open at 7:05 a.m.
- All students arriving early must report to the MS lobby and wait until 7:15 a.m. when they will be released to their lockers and their first period class.
- On Wednesdays (late arrival day), students will report directly to the gymnasium until 8:25 am, then be released to the main building.
- Students arriving in cars may now enter the Southeast doors (closest to Dublin-Granville Rd.), as well as the main entrance on the building’s south side. The Drop-Off sign has been moved to accommodate more efficient drop-off.
Please note: all students are to be in class, in their seats, by the 7:30 a.m. tardy bell.
Student tardies have been growing over the past few weeks. The Student Code of Conduct requires that after three (3) tardies students receive a detention. More importantly, when students arrive late they are missing valuable instructional time. We need your help so all students arrive safely, on time and ready to learn.
Our goal is to partner with you to support the highest levels of student achievement. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 614-413-8500. Thank you.
Assistant Principal, NAMS