The district is looking to revamp its web presence to provide increased functionality for the community, parents, students, and staff. Our overall goal is to improve communications and collaboration by expanding and implementing strategies to ensure all members of the New Albany community feel informed and are engaged in regular opportunities for two-way dialogue with the district. In redesigning our website, we hope to:
• Provide timely and relevant information to community members about events and programming occurring within New Albany-Plain Local Schools.
• Maintain high levels of governmental transparency.
• Highlight district innovations in our process of reinventing education.
• Create a community culture that values dialogue and effective communication.
• Place useful tools and information at the fingertips of stakeholders, providing a personalized “one-stop shop” experience for students, community and staff.
Click here for a project summary of our web presence overhaul process. Potential vendors will find contact information and deadlines on page 9 of the summary.
Please use the following survey to provide valuable feedback to the district communications team. Responses will be collected until Thursday, January 31.