The following forms must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Office before you can participate in any sport. All forms and documents listed below are PDF files.
- Eligibility Checklist 2013-14*
Sign and return page 6 of the Student-Athlete Eligibility Guide. Both the athlete and parent/guardian must sign this form.
- Eligibility Guide 2013-14
- 2013-2014 Physical Form*
A doctor’s physical examination is necessary to verify that your athlete is physically able to participate in sports. If you are aware of special medical concerns of your athlete, we ask that you make the coach and athletic trainer aware of the problem. This is very important for us in handling treatment of an injury or medical problem. (two-sided form).
- Athletic Participation Acknowledgement*
This form provides residency information, an insurance waiver, information on returning athletic equipment, and permission for transportation and athletes being photographed. Both the athlete and parent/guardian must sign this form.
- Athletic Code of Conduct 2013-2014
This provides information concerning Student behavior, grade requirements and other expectations for the conduct of student-athletes.
- Pay to Participate Form 2013-2014*
This form includes information on fees and due dates for all student-athletes. Checks should be made payable to New Albany Athletics
- Interscholastic Concussion Form*
Sign and return page 3. Both the athlete and parent/guardian must sign this form.
* Forms must be completed and turned in to the Athletic Offce before your athlete is eligible to practice. Please get these forms completed as soon as possible so that your athlete is able to begin practice at the proper starting date. If you have any questions, please contact the Athletics Office (High School Office: 413-8325 or Middle School Office: 413-8584).